Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hands On

Lovingly Expressions


I use to have so much trouble showing my boyfriend how I felt about him. He was so confused and frustrated about it. He was always w/ hugs, kisses and the 3 little words- hey whose the chic here? Anyways, one day I had a burning desire to open my mouth and declare my love and adoration... He was napping on the couch an I saw a pen nearby, that I picked up. Instantly an idea came to me! I wrote on his hand in blue ink: I (heart) U! yea i drew a heart on this man's hand... Needless to say he was surprised when he awaken and discovered it- that put such a smile on his face.... Oh yea another thing u can do to show feelings and affection is put on some lipstick and kiss a couple car windows of his. Trust me this works too and is a unique way of letting him know you are thinking of him.


No comments:

Motorola RAZR V3 Pink for Cingular Wireless
Powered By Blogger