Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Made This With My Own 2 Hands

I Design

This idea is for a personalized gift for your sweetie. Iron-on T-shirts are easy, very fun and cheap. You need a t-shirt or sweatshirt, a computer, an iron and transfer paper. (Try Staples or crafts stores for the paper.) Then, simply find a favorite picture online, scan an image, or write something racy! Print the picture onto the transfer paper, and iron the picture onto a shirt. This gift is great because it is so versatile! I also like this idea because it never gets old, most people love and wear out a good t-shirt/sweatshirt. Have fun with the endless creative ideas on the designs too. Trust me, your sweetie will cherish and keep the shirt which is the real bonus!

No comments:

Motorola RAZR V3 Pink for Cingular Wireless
Powered By Blogger